- the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
- the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
- the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
- the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
- the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
- the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.